These are old pictures… our upcoming black boxershort is unique. This modern fit, loose boxershort is made out of the softest organic silk you can imagine. The design comes with a low-rise cut and short sportive legs. The Ynside signature is found in a special interior, made out of soothing silk to protect. The elastic waistband is covered by fabric, to ensure no synthetic fiber can harm your skin. Minimalistic and elegant. We, however, would love to hear about your thoughts of what a boxershort should be.
Read moreRead less
Please fill in this form to let us know!
✓ Noticeably softer, brighter skin within 30 days
✓ Full silk boxershort
✓ Super-soft and premium quality
Silk is a very joyful, strong, but delicate fabric. To prolong its beauty, handle with care.
- Seek out detergents specifically created for silk or delicate garments like wool. Organic and biodegradable. Nothing at home? You could use a small amount of a mild hair shampoo.
- 30°C max. Use a programme for washing delicate articles or wool/silk. Wash at a temperature range from cold to 30° degrees Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- Do not tumble dry Ynside underwear. Best solution is to line dry and to not expose the product to direct sunlight. UV light is damaging to silk.
- It is better to not iron silk. If you insist, be sure that the fabric must always be damp when ironing at the lowest temperature.
- *Hint: using natural vinegar as a ‘fabric softener’ will ensure your underwear keeps its color better. It also helps to neutralize detergents and makes your silk shine bright. In conclusion, vinegar is a natural way to clean your washing machine.
We select the best know-how to offer pieces made to last. Our products are made with German quality and perfection.
Want to know more? Check out what’s behind our label.
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
I thoroughly enjoyed and impressed with your products,
as far as quality and workmanship.
Convinced! I would never want to go back! I really
notice a difference.
First of all, these are by far the most comfortable underwear I have worn. Specifically, the silk boxers and the briefs.
Perhaps the silk material is just best for my skin. Well done!
Hi there! I am so happy with these! You have honestly
improved my daily standard of living.